Your Source for Appliance Parts, Appliance Repair Help and Appliance Maintenance Advice
AAA-ApplianceParts.com was developed to answer basic large appliance owners' questions about repair and maintenance of their appliances.
We know that many of you ponder the question whether to repair or replace your appliance.
Some questions to consider when deciding whether to repair or replace your appliance:
- How old is the appliance?
- What would a similar appliance cost?
- Are there hidden costs? Removal, Installation? Disposal? Tax?
- How difficult is it to replace the appliance? Is it a built-in?
- What energy savings will I get with the new appliance?
- What additional features will I get with the new appliance?
Things to consider:
- Many people throw away appliances because they don't know a repair person they trust. They are also afraid the repair cost will be so high that they'll wish they had just replaced the appliance.
- Because 75% of the cost of repairing an appliance is in labor and related charges, and only 25% of the cost is in the appliance parts, many people could repair the appliance themselves and save a significant amount of time and hassle.
- In general, appliances last between 12 and 14 years. However, many appliances last for over 30 years.
- If a repair will cost more than half the cost of a new appliance and the unit is more than six or seven years old, you should consider replacing it altogether.
Click the appliance type link in the left column to go to the information page for your specific appliance.
If you decide to do your own repairs and maintenance we encourage you to purchase replacement parts from our partner RepairClinic.com.
Why RepairClinic.com? Because RepairClinic:
- has supplied appliance parts to millions of satisfied customers.
- carries all the parts you need, for every brand and model of appliance.
- offers same day shipping and can ship your parts overnight.
- has a huge inventory of appliance parts in their own warehouse!
- has a comprehensive Repair Help system to help answer your repair questions.
- has a "365 Days. Period™" return policy, the best in the business.
- has an easy-to-use Part Finder, with pictures to help find the exact part you need.